Skip to main content
CalcBuilder logo
CalcBuilder Forum

negative number

User moon_681

Hello!

I'm trying to do a calculator, and all it's ok, but the only problem that I have, is when I try to write a negative number, in this case, the program says that I need to put a correct number (with a positive number, function correctly). Does someone knows what could it be the problem??
thanks in advance!

Moonsoft support

Hello,
the form validator is ready to understand negative numbers, please check you have set properly at 'preferences tab' of your calculator your decimal/thousand separator.

However, we've checked when launching number of decimals validation, the negative sign is missing. In order to solve this issue, you have to modify the validator, please edit this file:


joomla\modules\mod_calcbuilder\helper.php

and replace this line (267):


patron=/^.........


adding the '-' preffix, this way:

patron=/^(\d|-)?.....


We have included the fix for next release.

Hope this helps, regards

User moon_681

ok, now functions perfectly, adding the prefix !!
Thanks!!

...
CalcBuilder

Create dynamic calculators

Buy now!
...
List Manager

Build different lists for your site

Buy now!