Skip to main content
CalcBuilder logo
CalcBuilder Forum

Some values are incorrect?

User moon_453

Even when I try to copy the simple calculator into another calc. it gives me the some values are incorrect. It looks like the same exact calender the php code is the same I copied and pasted it and same as the layout. Yet the simple calender works and the new one gives the error. I have no idea what the deal is. Thinking I will take a refund here real soon.

Moonsoft support

Hello,

If you see "some values are incorrect" message, maybe the issue is not in code. Please check in Preferences section inside calculator in Backend; Frontend Number format -> Decimal and Thousand parameters are correctly set.

Hope this helps,

...
Support/development 40 hours

With the peace of mind of having a professional team at your service (20% discount)

Buy now!
...
Support/development 10 hours

Get a bigger amount of hours for more complex tasks and get a 10% discount

Buy now!