Skip to main content
CalcBuilder logo
CalcBuilder Forum

Input field display issue

User siasam

Hello,

I need your help to figure what I need to change and where to make the input field in calculator I build to look like every other input field we have on our website.

http://www.araxa.ca/en/instant-estimate

Thanks,
Sam

Moonsoft support

Hello,

We checked your site and some css styles are inherited from bootstrap option, so you should set 'Import bootstrap' to 'No' in your Calc 'Preferences' tab. Also, all your inputs have 'inputbox' class, so, add it to 'Css class' on inputs in 'Fields' tab. Maybe you'ĺl need to adjust (or remove) some css at:

http://www.araxa.ca/modules/mod_calcbuilder/assets/css/default.css

Regards,

User siasam

Disabling 'Import bootstrap' did the trick.

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

...
Support/development

Perfect for small code changes or to correct any bug at your site

Buy now!
...
Support/development 40 hours

With the peace of mind of having a professional team at your service (20% discount)

Buy now!