Skip to main content
CalcBuilder logo
CalcBuilder Forum

Lost my 'Add to Cart' button

User moon_1739

FOUND IT!

Custom Calculator installed and working - thanks heaps to 'Moonsoft' people!!!
Have Virtuemart installed and working and can configure the Product Categories and Products.
Problem: (probably me!!!) How do I get the "Add to Shopping Cart" button to show up after a customer has determined their chosen options. Can't seem to find the Option in From Layout, Exit Layout, Code etc - As said, probably me - it MUST be there somewhere! :)


Ah , the minute I posted this, I found it!! It's in the actual Module configuration!

Edited by moon_1739 - 25.09.2014 05:32

Edited by moon_1739 - 25.09.2014 06:57

Moonsoft support

Hello,

Ok, please contact us if you find further issues.

Regards,

...
List Manager

Build different lists for your site

Buy now!
...
CalcBuilder

Create dynamic calculators

Buy now!