Skip to main content
List Manager logo
List Manager Forum

500 (Internal Server Error)

User moon_503

Hi -

I recently purchased the list manager and am trying to include it on my website. I added a menu item a with a link to the list manager component, however when I click on the menu item, I get: HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Need to launch site in 24 hrs. Please assist.

Moonsoft support

Hello,
please check that module is correctly installed (although you are using component view, module is needed as well to work properly).

If it's not your case, please place a ticket at helpdesk, we'd need your joomla version, and if possible, the url to test and the log file attached, and we'll try to help.

Regards

...
Support/development 40 hours

With the peace of mind of having a professional team at your service (20% discount)

Buy now!
...
Support/development 10 hours

Get a bigger amount of hours for more complex tasks and get a 10% discount

Buy now!