Skip to main content
List Manager logo
List Manager Forum

Import Joomla 3

User phil64

Hello Team,

I imported data from Joomla 3 using the LM application command. How can I delete the data from Joomla 3 once I'm done? Do I delete the database tables?

Thank you for your assistance.
Best regards,
Phil

Moonsoft support

Hi,
yes, you can safely remove the old tables once you have tested the migration works without problems.

Please let us know if you need further help.

Best regards
Guillermo V.
Moonsoft Team

User phil64

Hello Guillermo,

Thank you for your feedback.
Could you please tell me which tables they are? Are they the ones with ‘listmanager’?
bdn_listmanager_access
bdn_listmanager_acl
bdn_listmanager_field
bdn_listmanager_field_multivalue
bdn_listmanager_field_view
bdn_listmanager_listing
bdn_listmanager_rate
bdn_listmanager_search
bdn_listmanager_values
bdn_listmanager_view

Best regards,
Phil

Moonsoft support

Hi,
yes, right, those tables are the old ones from Joomla 3 version you can remove.


Best regards
Guillermo V.
Moonsoft Team

User phil64

Hello,

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Phil

...
List Manager

Build different lists for your site

Buy now!
...
CalcBuilder

Create dynamic calculators

Buy now!