Skip to main content
List Manager logo
List Manager Forum

Drop down in filter mod not resetting

User bonnielass

Automatically generated drop down lists in the filter module isn't restored when I click disable filter. Example:

List:
A
B
C

If I choose to flter A only A is visible
I click "Disable filters" and still only A is visible.

PS. I think this List Manager is awesome! I have been looking for this sort of component for years and it really bridges the gap between programming and Joomla.

Moonsoft support

Hi,

Thank you very much for the feedback. Great you find it useful.

About the issue, we couldn't reproduce here with latest version. Please place a private ticket at helpdesk, sharing a url and access and we'll take a look.

Regards,

...
Support/development 40 hours

With the peace of mind of having a professional team at your service (20% discount)

Buy now!
...
Support/development 10 hours

Get a bigger amount of hours for more complex tasks and get a 10% discount

Buy now!