Skip to main content
List Manager logo
List Manager Forum

Problems with the toolbar.

User franky466

The problem occurs with different templates.
The add button overlaps with the search button. How can I solve this ?
You can see it on my test page http://demo3.fr-its.de/index.php/listenmanager/

Moonsoft support

Hi,

We've checked your site and there is css from template that set search input min-width to 300px.:http://demo3.fr-its.de/templates/rsvario/css/themes/template-21.css. That's why search input is so longer. You should adjust template or component css to fit your requirements. Please let us know if you need more info.

Regards,

User franky466

Hello MSTeam,

I changed it to 100px, but nothing happens.

Edited by franky466 - 30.01.2017 16:58

Moonsoft support

Hi,

We don't know where you changed it but it doesn't reflect on frontend. This is the class applying in template:

input, input, input, input, input, input, input, input, input, input, input, input, input, input, select, textarea, .uneditable-input {
min-height: 32px;
min-width: 300px;
}

and that's why input shows larger.

Regards,

User franky466

Hi,

Template-21.ccs is a dynamic file. Each time the page is accessed, the file is recreated. I found the right file. The input fields are now 100px large, but the buttons still overlap

Moonsoft support

Hi,

That's normal because you've set a fixed width element inside a percent grid position. Anyway, you can adjust bootstrap sizes (http://getbootstrap.com/css/#grid) at JOOMLA/modules/mod_listmanager/tmpl/tools.php:






and set grid classes to fit your needs.

Regards,

User franky466

Hi

I've found my way ....... I have min-width set to 50px and in the language file the german word "hinzufügen" in "neu" changed. This also made the button narrower. These settings are enough for me

Thanks and Greetings

...
List Manager

Build different lists for your site

Buy now!
...
CalcBuilder

Create dynamic calculators

Buy now!