Skip to main content
List Manager logo
List Manager Forum

Can't reorder Multiple List

User galbur

Hi

There is a problem when i try to move (reorder) multvalues in Multiple Option List. I can delete a Value/Option but i can't move it to reorder the list.
I tried this with the newest Chrome and Firefox Versions.

Can you Help me?
Thanks
Chris

Moonsoft support

Hi,

Seems to be a bug solves in current version. Please upgrade List Manager to the latest version and try again.

Regards,

User galbur

Thank you

I already have the newest Version. (2.3.7)
The same phenomena on an older local Installation.

Best regards
Chris

Moonsoft support

Hi,

Sorry, but latest version is 2.3.8. Can you please upgrade to this version and test. If you still see the issue after upgrading, please place a private ticket in helpdesk with url and credentials, and we'll take a look.

Regards,

...
Support/development 10 hours

Get a bigger amount of hours for more complex tasks and get a 10% discount

Buy now!
...
Support/development 40 hours

With the peace of mind of having a professional team at your service (20% discount)

Buy now!