Skip to main content
List Manager logo
List Manager Forum

Sorting Options?

User m22rdy

In the demo there is a way to click on the header and it will sort the column but I cannot seem to find the option to turn this on?

Moonsoft support

Hi,
you need to enable this option for every field where you want to see the order function working. At your fields configuration you will find a switch 'show order' that you can configure.

Hope this helps, regards

User m22rdy

Hi, Thanks I've enabled them but the sorting option still doesn't appear at the top of my table. :(

User m22rdy

Hi,

Just disregard. My testing site wasn't/isn't working properly.

When I loaded the software into my main site, it worked as expected.

Many Thanks

...
Support/development

Perfect for small code changes or to correct any bug at your site

Buy now!
...
Support/development 10 hours

Get a bigger amount of hours for more complex tasks and get a 10% discount

Buy now!