Skip to main content
List Manager logo
List Manager Forum

Export List Backup - Only form, not data

User geniusdesign

Hi,

I made a backup of a list to import in another Joomla instalation but when I import, data doesnt comes. What am I doing wrong?

Moonsoft support

Hi,
all data must be included at the exported xml, so it's recovered when is imported from another site. We are not able to reproduce here, so we can think in a specific-data issue. Please zip your exported list and attach it to a private ticket at your helpdesk, we'll debug the import and let you know how to fix.


Thanks, regards

...
Support/development 10 hours

Get a bigger amount of hours for more complex tasks and get a 10% discount

Buy now!
...
Support/development 40 hours

With the peace of mind of having a professional team at your service (20% discount)

Buy now!