Skip to main content
List Manager logo
List Manager Forum

Data not recording in frontend

User geniusdesign

Hi there,

Im using Joomla 3.4.3 with latest version of List Manager.

I created a list but adding itens in frontend doesnt record data.

Please, try this: http://www.geniusdesign.com.br/_clientes/vmd/lista-de-aniversariantes

What can be happening?

Moonsoft support

Hi,
we've just tested your page and we were able to add a new record from the frontend, we added a 'test' record, also tried to edit and it saved properly for both cases.

If you still have any problem, please post again and tell us how to reproduce.


Regards

User geniusdesign

I see, thanks.

The problem is when I register another data in a existing month (select type) the new data doesnt record.

I made some new entries in empty months and did work.

Edited by geniusdesign - 23.09.2015 18:29

Moonsoft support

Hi,
ok, please check if you have set the 'month' field as a 'key' field for your list (keys can not be duplicated). This is managed at 'key fields' configuration tab of your list, next to the fields tab.


Regards

User geniusdesign

Amazing!

Month fild was in Key Field and now works fine.

Thanks!

...
Support/development 10 hours

Get a bigger amount of hours for more complex tasks and get a 10% discount

Buy now!
...
Support/development

Perfect for small code changes or to correct any bug at your site

Buy now!