Skip to main content
List Manager logo
List Manager Forum

Yes language definition

User teddy

Hi, I'm using LM 1.2.5 on Joomla 3.4.3
I've downloaded the italian translation, then put lang files where they belong, after converting them to UTF-8 and verifyied everything was correctly translated and working.
All was ok, but I realized that in some way, YES (on admin buttons) was not translated, despite being already defined by
LM_YES="Si"
and
CB_YES="Si"
in it-IT.com_listmanager.ini and it-IT.com_listmanager.sys.ini in the admin/lang directory.
I've check in administrator\components\com_listmanager\views\listing\tmpl\edit.php and Yes is actually defined here:
echo JText::_('YES')

So, I've added
YES="Si"
to the .ini files
Result: language reverts to english .ini
Have you got any idea to solve this thing?
Well, actually putting things like this
echo JText::_('SI')
would solve, but I don't think it's a future-proof solution...
Please, help me as soon as possible

Moonsoft support

Hi,
actually, there is a typo at our code. Where it says:

JText::_('YES')


it should say instead


JText::_('LM_YES')


so you will see your translated string showing in that place. You can not add the key 'YES' to a language file because it's a reserved word for the Joomla language system. We'll correct for next version, so in the meantime you can change that code above on your installation.


Regards

User teddy

Thanks, there is another definition I cannot find anywhere:

1 "Clean" button under Manage data record
2 "Apply" and "Clear" on filter module, they aren't on mod_listmanagerfilter.ini, and I'm unable to find them on module files

and maybe others I don't remember, but I'll let you know in this thread in case, please answer as soon as possible regarding this three, especially the module ones.

Edited by teddy - 02.09.2015 20:11

Moonsoft support

Hi,
if you have downloaded a translation for an older version you may find some terms missing, because they have been added afterwards. You will find the full list of terms at the en-GB files of the latest version, you can translate that one, or include the new terms at your actual translation, all those keys are present at


administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_listmanager.ini


for backend texts and


language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_listmanager.ini
language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_listmanagerfilter.ini


for the frontend filter module

Regards

User teddy

Thanks for 1. found it.
But 2. is impossible, I've made a text search on local and those Apply and Clear are nowhere to be found.
Would you please check where exactly they are?
Thanks

Moonsoft support

Hi,

'Apply' and 'Clear' module filter traslations:

LM_FILTER_APPLY_MOD="Apply"
LM_DISABLE_FILTER_MOD="Clear"

are located at language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_listmanager.ini or
language\en-GB\en-GB.com_listmanager.ini if you're using component/menu view.


Regards,

...
Support/development

Perfect for small code changes or to correct any bug at your site

Buy now!
...
Support/development 10 hours

Get a bigger amount of hours for more complex tasks and get a 10% discount

Buy now!