Skip to main content
List Manager logo
List Manager Forum

load from csv not working completely

User teddy

Hi, I'm trying to load values from csv, when it's working it will host ca.2000 records, each one belonging to 1-4 "specializzazioni" (=specializations) .
The required format, according to fields I've put in is:
n.iscr.;Cognome;Nome;Data di nascita;Specializzazione;
The "specializzazione" field is a multiple option (list), already populated by hand with the 6 types expected.
I'm trying to load the file below, it gets imported, but creates empty specializzazione values when it meets multiple values, despite the file being written down according to instructions (For multivalued fields, separate values with a # character, this way: val1#val2#val3).
You can find the file attached here.
Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.
PS
The list you access in the backend under "list data" is not paginated, I can only look at first 20, 30.. 100 or all records... is it only a problem of my installation?
Thanks and regards,

CSV sample:
2569;xyzdsa;asdsad;11/03/55;chirurgia
2221;dfgdfgsa;adsasad;22/05/50;#Cardiologia#Radiologia indirizzo radiologia diagnostica
3323;sdfsadsa;ahgfad;11/12/66;chirurgia
2867;wxyzdsa;asuiyad;26/10/61;#Cardiologia#Medicina generale

Moonsoft support

Hi,

Please download the latest version of LM and upgrade as it includes some minor fixes regarding backend. Please also ensure you are entering at the multivalue csv the values of your options (not the options name).

Regards,

User teddy

Thanks, the update solved all the issues

...
CalcBuilder

Create dynamic calculators

Buy now!
...
Support/development 10 hours

Get a bigger amount of hours for more complex tasks and get a 10% discount

Buy now!