Skip to main content
List Manager logo
List Manager Forum

Trouble uploading MS List Manager

User moon_1609

I have two Joomla 2.5 template sites. I have uploaded a version of MS List Manager to one site and it is operating fine but I am unable to the same extension to another site. When I upload the site shows uploading taking place but when I go to use the extension in the menu manager there is no MS List Manager option available? Any suggestions?

Moonsoft support

Hello,

You should check in server logs what kind of error is thrown. Also, you should check some PHP parameters (System->System information->PHP parameters) that may limit component upload:

- upload_max_filesize : should be at least 10MB
- post_max_size : this value must be larger than upload_max_filesize

Also, you should try to use 'Install from directory' option. Unzip package component locally, transfer the files (using FTP) to a folder in the install directory (for example JOOMLA/tmp), then use the installer, but select "install from directory" indicating the correct folder name.

Please check it and, if error persists, please post a ticket in helpdesk.

Regards,

...
Support/development 40 hours

With the peace of mind of having a professional team at your service (20% discount)

Buy now!
...
CalcBuilder

Create dynamic calculators

Buy now!