Skip to main content
List Manager logo
List Manager Forum

Column Sort bug no rows appear

User moon_682

I have a table of rows, one column is specified as a sort column. When I am showing a partial number of rows (say 20) and use the sort up/down arrows, when I select a first-to-last sort it shows no rows.

It works fine when I select last-to-first.
It works fine when I show all rows, either first-to-last or last-to-first.

Moonsoft support

Hello,
we are unable to reproduce here. Could you please share your url, or paste it in a private ticket using helpdesk? That way we could debug directly on your page.

Thank you, best regards

User moon_682

Thank you , I sent the URL via private ticket.

User moon_682

I modified the file as indicated by the excellent Help Desk and this is fixed in my version and will be fixed in the next release.

Thank you for the help.

...
Support/development 10 hours

Get a bigger amount of hours for more complex tasks and get a 10% discount

Buy now!
...
List Manager

Build different lists for your site

Buy now!