Skip to main content
List Manager logo
List Manager Forum

Info View Data ListManage 0.03

User moon_906

Hi,

I would like to Know how in the front end visitors can view all data clicking on the row... I mean that I have visible only 4 columns but I have more fields (8 fieds) to show .

The website page is:
http://comune.baiano.av.it/index.php/amministrazione-aperta.html

Thanks
Pellegrino

Moonsoft support

Hello,

To get a view of all data in 0.0.3 version, you should go to 'Configure Access Control' and uncheck 'Edit(All fields)' and all fields, also you have to set 'Allow Changes' to yes in component/module preferences.
If you don´t want to see Delete or Add in frontend, use 'Configure Access Control'.

Hope this helps. Regards,

User moon_906

Thanks for answering!

I have modified the setting as suggested, but i dont want the button "Edit" on the right, but View.. or something like that.

I have not understood how to do the last step (if it is possible with this version)

Moonsoft support

Hello,

You can change text in Language file located at: JOOMLA/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_listmanager.ini,

Text you should change are: LM_EDIT and LM_EDIT_TOOLTIP

About image you can overwrite JOOMLA/modules/mod_listmanager/assets/img/btedit.png

Hope this helps. Regards,

User moon_906

Thanks a lot!

User moon_906

.. just the last thing, may a delete che button "save"?

Moonsoft support

Hello,

You can go to JOOMLA/modules/mod_listmanager/assets/css/default.css and near line 227:

.lm_button_save{
...
display:none;
...
}

add display:none; to the class

Hope this helps. Regards,

User moon_906

Thanks A lot!!! Later i Will try to apply your suggestions.

Best Regards

...
CalcBuilder

Create dynamic calculators

Buy now!
...
Support/development 40 hours

With the peace of mind of having a professional team at your service (20% discount)

Buy now!