Skip to main content
List Manager logo
List Manager Forum

Order

User moon_880

Hello,
I have two questions:
1) How can I change column order in View?
2) How can I set the order of items by field "Id" (I don't create this field, it is automatic create). I need descending order by "Id".

Thanks.

Moonsoft support

Hello,

To change the order column in view, use the last column input in fields managment to input an order number.

Sorry, by now it´s not possible to order list by items not visibles in frontend. Some users use today field with visible configuration (not set in form layout), and in component/module options use order (with the field name) and sort order.

We could make a custom tweak to make list ordered by record id. If you are interested, please send us an email and we´ll give you a quote.

Regards,

...
List Manager

Build different lists for your site

Buy now!
...
Support/development 40 hours

With the peace of mind of having a professional team at your service (20% discount)

Buy now!