Skip to main content
CalcBuilder logo
CalcBuilder Forum

Calculators do not import

User Jordan Weinstein

I am using Latest version 5.3.0 on Joomla 5.

When importing calculators (of a previously exported calculator) in order to create a duplicate for testing, I get a success message saying Calculator imported. However, there is no new calculator in the list and it seems nothing happend.

Moonsoft support

Hi,

We've tested with some calculator in our servers and seems to be ok. Can you please upload to this ticket the calculator in zip format?

Thanks. Regards,

Moonsoft Team

User Jordan Weinstein

It doesnt matter which calculator I try but here is one:

Moonsoft support

Hi,

We've tested the import with your calculator and seems to be ok. Maybe it's something related with your server. Can you please share an access in "Private data" area and we'll take a look?.

Thanks. Regards,

Moonsoft Team

...
Support/development

Perfect for small code changes or to correct any bug at your site

Buy now!
...
List Manager

Build different lists for your site

Buy now!