Skip to main content
CalcBuilder logo
CalcBuilder Forum

Error on Save after defining an xlsx file

User Crimmel

Just downloaded and installed it on J4.2.3 with PHP 8.1. I'm just testing right now, but running into a problem...

I am able to set up Form Fields, I'm not using any PHP code or JS Code, and each time I try to select a Spreadsheet and hit Save I get the following error:

________________________________
An error has occurred.
0 Undefined constant "Moonsoft\Component\Calcbuilder\Administrator\Model\DS"
________________________________

I haven't been able to test any further because I need it to pull from an xlsx, but I'm sure once I get some help with this error I can figure the rest out pretty quickly.


Thanks

Edited by Crimmel - 27.09.2022 23:28

User Crimmel

I reinstalled the extension and the error was fixed. Once I learned how to use it correctly after that it worked like a charm.

...
Support/development 40 hours

With the peace of mind of having a professional team at your service (20% discount)

Buy now!
...
CalcBuilder

Create dynamic calculators

Buy now!