Skip to main content
CalcBuilder logo
CalcBuilder Forum

paid job for an easy calculator

User haunschmidtom

Hello,

I need a simple calculator but I dont have the time to learn / understand the calc builder. So I would give someone money for doing it for me.

Here you can find exactly the same calculator as I need: http://gemeinsam.cc/online-rechner-neu.php
I can give you a good written description of the calculator and your job would be to implement it on my webpage.

Interested? Please send an e-mail to thomas.haunschmid@gmx.at.

Thanks and all the best,
Thomas

Moonsoft support

Hi,
we already sent our quote for the custom calculator service, you can use the private helpdesk system or answer to that same email in case you have any question.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team

User haunschmidtom

Hello,

Im sorry. Didn't get the email. Can you send it again please.
Thanks.

Thomas

Moonsoft support

Hi,
done!

Regards

...
Support/development

Perfect for small code changes or to correct any bug at your site

Buy now!
...
CalcBuilder

Create dynamic calculators

Buy now!