Skip to main content
CalcBuilder logo
CalcBuilder Forum

Show the second row of the table, depending on the condition

User moon_1758

Need to get the second row of the table has been shown, if the variable in the first row of the table is greater than zero. How can I do this?

Moonsoft support

Hello,

If you need some sections of your form hide/show according to user inputs, you must include some javascript code able to handle that. Please check 'Hide/show sections on user input' video at www.moonsoft.es/en/demo-calcbuilder-en.

Regards,

Moonsoft support

Can I use radio button insted of option list?
Thanks.

Moonsoft support

Hello,

Yes, but maybe you should change jQuery selector to get radio field value instead of option list.

Regards,

Moonsoft support

I used this code:

CB(".dinstyle").hide();
CB("#intest").change(function(){
CB(".dinstyle").hide();
CB(".opt-"+CB("#intest").find(":selected").attr("mv_option")).show(500);
});

How should I modify it to work with radio button?
Thanks for your assistance.

Moonsoft support

Hello,

Javascript code depends on your fields, HTML, etc.. You could find how to select a radio button using jQuery (For example: http://api.jquery.com/checked-selector/ or http://www.mkyong.com/jquery/how-to-select-a-radio-button-with-jquery/) changing $ or jQuery alias with CB.

If you need more assistance in your specific javascript code, please place a ticket in helpdesk and we'll evaluate it.

Regards,

...
Support/development 10 hours

Get a bigger amount of hours for more complex tasks and get a 10% discount

Buy now!
...
List Manager

Build different lists for your site

Buy now!