Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

formating error when batch upload 05.07.2012 05:03

when i upload batch information in the admin the HTML field put a (\) symbol beford the (_) symbol in my HTML code for no reason? Can you help me?

Like this

Original code:

<a href="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s xclick&hosted_button_id=DUMTYB8Q94SR2" />

After batch upload:

<a href="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s xclick&hosted_button_id=DUMTYB8Q94SR2" />

Re: formating error when batch upload 05.07.2012 10:43

Hello,
that means the underscore is being 'escaped' before inserting to database. We escape values using the default db function, which doesn't escape (_) signs. We have tested your data here and we see the value ok. Do you see the escape sign(\) both at the table records and inside the html editor?.
You can try to change field type to 'text' and try a new load in order to check if really the escaping is being done at database insert. Let us know if you still see the escape sign at records view and we'll guide you through next step.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: formating error when batch upload 05.07.2012 15:25

I see it in the HTML editor for sure i will test with a text field and post my result here

Edited by moon_531 - 05.07.2012 15:30

Edited by moon_531 - 05.07.2012 15:30

Re: formating error when batch upload 05.07.2012 16:54

I have install the listmanager com in 2 of my website the first one work perfecly wen i upload in batch (the code dosen't change)

the second installation in my other website is the one (component) who as been modified by you guy 2 days ago for my Description text field to HTML field customization i whanted... do you think it related?

Re: formating error when batch upload 05.07.2012 17:56

Hello,

This is about custom changes, so we answered you by mail.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback