Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

Email spam bot protection 19.02.2024 16:06

In Tableview/ Frontend email field I have got the Protection bot message to enable JS. Please guide me or/ and send me the code as I can see now in Menu custom Js button.
Kind Regards
Henry

Re: Email spam bot protection 19.02.2024 16:31

Hi,
the custom js section is only an option in case you want to add any kind of code to build some custom function, but the protection bot is not a part of this module. You will surely find at your joomla plugins one related to the email protection, that is automatically making a replace of the inner contents of the table and breaking the format. You can try to disable for a while just to confirm it is the origin of the issue, and then try to configure in order to skip the table manager page or module so it won't parse/break your table contents.

Hope this helps, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Email spam bot protection 20.02.2024 16:51

Disabled the plugin "Email Cloaking". Works. Enabled, doesnt . their are not many options for configuration. Regards HM

Edited by Henryxml - 20.02.2024 17:04

Re: Email spam bot protection 21.02.2024 10:03

Hi,
ok, it seems the default email cloaking plugin is not able to handle properly content recovered from ajax, please download latest version we have just uploaded and try again.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Email spam bot protection 23.02.2024 18:26

Happy, updated to the latest version and bingo, Your service is fast and excelent, and truly appreciated. Regards HM
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback