Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

Listmanager not shown in the Joomla frotend 28.07.2023 16:04

Hi!
I´m running Joomla 4.3.3 with Gantry 5 templates on my localsite. Version on Listmanager is 4.4.5.

Here is my problem. I did run the site on a Ubuntu linux OS and there does the listmanager tables show up.

I exported the database and setup the site on a WIN 11 computer.

Now the listmanager does not show up at all in the Joomla frontend?
The only things that is shown is the progress dots and then it is blank.

Any suggestions?

Edited by pynken - 28.07.2023 23:13

Re: Listmanager not shown in the Joomla frotend 29.07.2023 10:30

Hi,
if the table doesn't show up we'd suggest to double check if the database table you're trying to publish is properly created at your new site, and you could also try to enter the configuration options to double-check all the fields have the right configuration, in terms of data types. If the configuration seems ok, you can place a ticket at the private helpdesk sharing an access. We'll debug directly at your site and we'll let you know how to fix.

Thanks, best regards

Hi!
I´m running Joomla 4.3.3 with Gantry 5 templates on my localsite. Version on Listmanager is 4.4.5.

Here is my problem. I did run the site on a Ubuntu linux OS and there does the listmanager tables show up.

I exported the database and setup the site on a WIN 11 computer.

Now the listmanager does not show up at all in the Joomla frontend?
The only things that is shown is the progress dots and then it is blank.

Any suggestions?

Edited by pynken - 28.07.2023 23:13

Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Listmanager not shown in the Joomla frotend 01.08.2023 19:53

I'm having this same problem, also with Joomla 4.3.3 and Gantry 5.

I also get weird errors when I try to use the "Manage data" command for a database table driven list. I get a "Unknown column '' in 'where clause'" error if I try to click on an editable column. It's trying to use table field data values as table field names. Is there a way to debug what's going on here? It seems like the code is trying to generate where clauses in the background without any user control.

Re: Listmanager not shown in the Joomla frotend 02.08.2023 11:37

Hi,
yes, in fact this extension generates quite a number of background queries in order to recover, filter and update data. If any of those queries is not well-formed, is usually due to any configuration missing (any field column without a proper type,for ex). Just in case we have tried your same configuration ( Joomla 4.3.3 and Gantry 5) and it works without problems here. The problem doesn't seem to be the same from the user above, as you're able to access the data table, so we suggest to place a ticket at the helpdesk sharing an access, we'll check your configuration and let you know if there is any parameter missing and how to fix.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback