Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

Detail view for data from MySQL query 16.01.2023 01:11

Hello,
please help to resolve:
I have some fields (radiobutton and multiselect lists) with data from other tables. In New or Edit forms I see all normal but in Detail view there are only indexes (id_internal) but not a corresponding data.

Re: Detail view for data from MySQL query 16.01.2023 01:34

A same behavior for a Search: searching by the index, but not value.

Re: Detail view for data from MySQL query 16.01.2023 09:48

Hi,
we are going to try to reproduce here. Can you please provide the Joomla and ListManager version you're using?

Thanks, best regards
Moonsoft Team
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Detail view for data from MySQL query 16.01.2023 10:16

Joomla 4.2.6, LM 4.2.3
May be I do something wrong? First try using after Fabrik.
For a field (text) type Multiple option (List), in SQL query: SELECT id_internal, breed FROM breeds.

Re: Detail view for data from MySQL query 17.01.2023 11:33

Ok, you're right, we found out there is an issue with the multiple option in specific cases for that version. It's already solved in latest release 4.2.4. You can download now from your dashboard, upgrade the extension and try again with the same configuration, it should work as expected, let us know otherwise.

Thanks, best regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Detail view for data from MySQL query 17.01.2023 20:49

Yes, looks like all works correctly, but some settings was reseted.

Re: Detail view for data from MySQL query 18.01.2023 09:17

Ok, do you mean when you launched the upgrade? If you can give us more details about the settings that have been reset we'll take a look and fix for the next upgrade.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Detail view for data from MySQL query 18.01.2023 11:24

No, not in upgrading, but after with tables. I cant to describe all - resolved it by re-saving Fields/Columns in admin menu.
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback