Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

I can't get to install list manager 06.01.2020 14:56

Hello team

I've been using list manager for quite a long time but I hadn't upgraded since 2.0.8.
I wanted to update to the latest version but it didn't work. I uninstalled version 2.0 and installed the new version, but it doesn't work anymore. Nothing installs in both cases.
I have the latest version of joomla updated and the version of php is 7.3.13. I cleaned the database and all the files of the old version have been removed.

I'm not sure what to do, could you please help me to find a solution?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Phil

Re: I can't get to install list manager 07.01.2020 10:28

Hello,
the installer seems to work well for your same joomla version, so you may be facing any server restriction that is stopping the installation process (for ex, a max upload file size). Please check this tutorial section and try the 'troubleshooting' solution that will complete the installation if this is really the case.

https://www.moonsoft.es/easyblog/entry/27-first-steps-installation-1

If you're not able to solve, please place a private ticket at the helpdesk sharing an access and we'll debug directly at your site the installation steps.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: I can't get to install list manager 08.01.2020 22:30

Hello,

This was indeed due to the weight of the extension. I should have thought of that.
Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Phil
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback