Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

Signature Field 13.03.2018 11:17

Hello,

I am not sure if I am missing anything obvious, but do you have a way of adding a signature as a field.

For example, one of my lists outputs a site visit report as a pdf based on what the user has entered, it would great if the user could get the customer to sign a field using a stylus or finger from a tablet, and then to output this on the site visit report.

Many thanks,

Re: Signature Field 15.03.2018 08:48

Hello,
there is no such field type available. For that purpouse you would need another specific column type 'signature', able to store any user drawing and show it as an image at the table or exported documents. That would require a customized extension including this new field type, if you're interested in getting a custom version, you can place a ticket at the helpdesk where we can share all details of what's needed.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Signature Field 11.05.2018 13:50

Thank you for your answer.

Instead of the custom signature field i would like the customer to sign his name, and for the PDF to change the font of that name to Herr Von Muellerhoff (google font). I have modified the .css file and it shows fine when using the HTML editor, however, when i create the PDF it goes back to a basic font.

Do I need to modify the pdf php in any way to allow it to use that font? or is this not possible?

Re: Signature Field 11.05.2018 21:15

Hi,
yes, you can add custom fonts to the pdf, but you need to configure the library that generates pdf from your html. This is located at
components/com_listmanager/views/serverpages/helper/mpdf

the 'readme' text file you will find at this folder explains how to add new fonts to the pdf different from the set available at default package. Basically consists in adding the ttf files for the font at the fonts folder, and add it at the config_font.php file so they can be used afterwards. If the font specified is not found at the library it defaults to another existing one configured at that same file, which is the result you're getting now.

Please let us know if you need further help

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback