Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

Installed and data shows up, but search and show options don't look right 15.02.2012 20:39

Link to page I'm working on:

http://173.225.21.42/~ahwatuke/index.php/thunder12s

The search and show options look out of format... and truthfully, I would prefer they not be there... my list should never grow past say even 12 players per team, and if they are all on one page that's all I need to show.

Also, when I refresh the page I can see the "edit" screen pop-up then go away... no one on the front end should ever be able to change players... is there a way to stop that?

Re: Installed and data shows up, but search and show options don't look right 15.02.2012 20:58

Hello,

This 'strange' look is inherited by your template css. In order to hide toolbar, just add

display:none;

to class .lm_toolbar in css file located at modules/mod_listmanager/assets/css/default.css

If you have selected at your parameters "allow changes"=No , no one can edit or add new lines.
To avoid render of input fields while page is loading, you can go to ACL list in component and uncheck all edit columns.

Hope this helps. Regards,

Moonsoft Team
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback