Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

pdf for further informations 03.08.2016 14:11

Hi Guys,

see http://2h.sen-muenchen-land.de/alarmgeber/buzzer.html

I want to insert in one table column an icon for pdf which should be linkable to further informations.
like it is on demo http://demo.moonsoft.es/demo25/list-manager (Product list)

thnx
martin

Re: pdf for further informations 03.08.2016 15:34

Hi,
you can insert any valid html inside your cells. You need to set that specific field type as 'html editor', and then fill its data with the required content, in our demo we inserted an image with a link to another page. Same as if you're working with a default article content.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: pdf for further informations 04.08.2016 09:33

wonderful, thnx for your help, i got it and soved it.
One more question. If I want to import the datas via excell file. How can I import hundrets of pdf icons in my last column with the appropriate link? like shown on your demo "Product list"?
thnx and cheers
martin

Re: pdf for further informations 04.08.2016 11:44

Hi,
you can import any content using csv. We assume the image is already uploaded at your server, so you need to fill the cell with an image tag and a different href link for each record. Just create each record html as you would do normally inside a default article, and upload it using the csv, you only need to check you don't use the same field separator/enclosure at your csv file than any character of the html. For ex, if you set

img src="yourimage.png"

using double quotes, you should set another field separator than the double quotes to avoid breaking the format.

Hope this helps,regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: pdf for further informations 05.08.2016 10:28

thnx!!!
To make it clear for me: You mean that in the excell cells and column I have to wright for example

img src="images/img-1.jpg"; a href="images/sampledata/document-1.pdf" target="_blank"
(next cell below)
img src="images/img-2.jpg"; a href="images/sampledata/document-2.pdf" target="_blank"

cheers
martin

Re: pdf for further informations 05.08.2016 15:41

Hi,
yes, you can include there any valid html you need, (but of course with the proper initial and end tags that the forum strips out).

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback