Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

Installation Help 24.01.2012 21:57

I have downloaded both 0.0.2 and the 0.0.3 files, when I try to upload them through extension manager, it gives me an error code saying there was an error uploading the file to the server. Am I doing this right? How do I successfully upload the file?

Re: Installation Help 24.01.2012 22:17

Maybe you've missed some unzip step. When you download the file you must unzip once, so you will see two different versions for joomla 1.5 or 1.6/7. This file must be unzipped again, and you will get the component, module and plugin to install.
Hope this helps, best regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Installation Help 25.01.2012 06:37

I tried what you recommended. I now have an error that says: Unknown Archive type when I try to upload.

Is there a step-by-step guide? Or is there an easier way?

Re: Installation Help 25.01.2012 12:03

Hello,
the quick-guide is first steps document, but it doesn't make a long explanation of the installer because it has no more steps to follow. Maybe your system is rejecting the installer because the names of the files? Please try this:

- Unzip the listmanager_0.0.3_UNZIPFIRST.zip.
You will get
listmanager_0.0.3_UNZIPFIRST_1.5.zip
listmanager_0.0.3_UNZIPFIRST_1.6_1.7.zip

- Unzip your joomla installer
You will get
com_listmanager_0.0.3.zip
mod_listmanager_0.0.3.zip
plg_listmanager_0.0.3.zip

That are the 3 files to install at your joomla. This time, before installing, rename them to remove the dots, to get:

com_listmanager.zip
mod_listmanager.zip
plg_listmanager.zip

That should install without problem, let us know if you get some kind of error this time.

Best regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback