Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

505 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR 22.01.2012 07:56

Hi,
I purchased LIST MANAGER component, I installed and tested in joomla but it seems to be having a bug.
I'm getting an error when I view the list manager page: 505 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
Could you please assist.

Brian Mwashi

Edited by moon_239 - 22.01.2012 07:57

Re: 505 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR 22.01.2012 10:21

Hello,
that kind of error is thrown when server call to recover fields is crashing, so first step is to find out what is preventing that call to work. Could you please confirm if you have created through the backend a list with at least one field, saved the acl configuration, and if you are able or not to manage the data at the backend?

Thank you, best regards
Moonsoft Team
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: 505 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR 22.01.2012 15:22

Hi,
I managed to input my data a fresh and it worked.

I dont know how to control user levels i.e. i want to only allow super administrator to edit the data.

The other people viewing the page should not see the edit/ delete button.

OR is there a provision of entering the table data in the back-end?

rgds
Brian

Re: 505 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR 22.01.2012 15:46

im also getting this error when i use version 0.03

Warning: require(C:\Program Files (x86)\xampp\htdocs\bensecological\modules/mod_listmanager/tmpl/content.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\xampp\htdocs\bensecological\components\com_listmanager\views\listmanagerfront\tmpl\default.php on line 26

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\Program Files (x86)\xampp\htdocs\bensecological\modules/mod_listmanager/tmpl/content.php' (include_path='.;C:\Program Files (x86)\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\Program Files (x86)\xampp\htdocs\bensecological\components\com_listmanager\views\listmanagerfront\tmpl\default.php on line 26

please assist

Re: 505 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR 23.01.2012 10:22

Hello,
about user levels, you have two different approaches to handle edition rigths:

- If you select at the module/component parameters the Allow Changes->NO
what you get is a list editable only through back-end administrator

- If you go to Access control administration page for your list you can select the groups that will have edition rights, selectable for each column. There you can enable all permissions for your admin, and disable all the rest. What you would get is a list editable for administrator (through front or back-end), and only viewable for all the users.

About your error, what is failing is the import of a file that is located at the module. Please check that you have installed the list manager module of this latest version 0.0.3.

Let us know if you need more help with this issue.

Best regards
Moonsoft Team
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback