Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

menu stopped working 28.05.2015 13:19

Hi,

the menu on our site stopped working properly after the latest update.
As soon as one listman item is open, the menu makes items disappear. It seems to be a mootools - jquery conflict, but I am not sure.

The only thing I know, is when I disable Listman, the menu works perfectly fine.

Please advice?

kind regards,

Michael

restaurantneo.nl

Edited by Michael28o1 - 28.05.2015 13:26

Re: menu stopped working 28.05.2015 13:31

Hi,
it sounds like a js issue, but think is not a jquery conflict. LM uses its own instance of jquery, in a way it can't conflict either with mootools, or with any other jquery loaded at the page. New version includes extra functions that may be parsed incorrectly by some plugins. Can you please check if you have enabled any plugin able to replace/parse/optimize code? It can be causing a js error if the original code is changed. If you share the url where the lm list is being published we could also debug at your site and let you know how to fix.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: menu stopped working 28.05.2015 14:08

Hi,
we've visited your site and think it can be a css conflict instead. Please try this, edit your template css, or the list manager css at

http://restaurantneo.nl/modules/mod_listmanager/assets/css/lmbootstrap-default.css

and add this class

.uk-navbar-nav > li {
display: block !important;
}

then try again the menu, please let us know if you can see any change.

Thanks,regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: menu stopped working 28.05.2015 19:02

Hi,
we've visited your site and think it can be a css conflict instead. Please try this, edit your template css, or the list manager css at

http://restaurantneo.nl/modules/mod_listmanager/assets/css/lmbootstrap-default.css

and add this class

.uk-navbar-nav > li {
display: block !important;
}

then try again the menu, please let us know if you can see any change.

Thanks,regards

this worked thank you

greetings Michael

Edited by Michael28o1 - 28.05.2015 19:03
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback