Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

No data entries in FrontEnd 12.02.2015 10:33

Hello,

I just bought the Listmanager at installed it. It worked all fine until I wanted to display the List, which I've created in the backend, in the frontend.

In the frontend I can only see the filtering tools but no data.

What could be the problem?

Here's the site where it should be:

http://p239896.mittwaldserver.info/listmanager

I also had a problem to save the description of a list. It saves the title but not the description...

What could the problem here be?

Thank you for your help!

Re: No data entries in FrontEnd 12.02.2015 10:45

Hello,
we've debugged your site and found data is partially recovered, as if there was some character breaking the format. Please check your fields configuration, both the column name and variable name, and try to insert plain names (without quotes or single quotes, or any other character apart from letters). Also ensure the variable names doesn't contain spaces, and try again the list.
These characters are scaped when returning the data, but maybe in your case this is not working and so the format is not correct.
If you can't solve the issue, please open a new ticket at the helpdesk and share an access, we'll take a look at your configuration.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: No data entries in FrontEnd 12.02.2015 11:13

Thank you for your quick reply!

I solved the problem by deleting the space characters in the title, internal name etc.

kind regards

Edited by SiMedia GmbH - 12.02.2015 11:13
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback