Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

Search plugin buggy ? 11.07.2014 17:31

Hi,

With List Manager Search Plugin enabled, I get strange results for every search I perform within Joomla Search:
The first three results are LM lists not related in any way with the search terms entered. Furthermore, those results are not clickable.

If I disable LM Search plugin, my results get back to normal.

Joomla 3.3.1
LM 2.0.7
LM search plugin 1.2.9 (tried to find a more recent version with no success)

regards,
--
Pascal

Edited by moon_1262 - 11.07.2014 17:32

Re: Search plugin buggy ? 14.07.2014 09:11

Hi,

Search results are related to lists text content. Search results will display a list of LM lists (marked as 'searchable') where it could find any content matching your search query.
List should be marked as 'searchable' in module/component configuration. Also, set 'Search link' in order to get a link to your list (or any other web page). If LM search results are not clickale, maybe you should check 'Search Link'.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Search plugin buggy ? 15.07.2014 16:50

Hi,

Thanks, and sorry, I was buggy, not List Manager, I did not look in the right place trying to configure from within ListManager rather than from Menu Items.
Anyway, I stumbled upon another problem trying different options for 'Search link' : Error 1504. It appears anytime I make searchable any of my lists even if the search link is empty... Any ideas ?

Regards,
--
Pascal

Edited by moon_1262 - 15.07.2014 16:51

Re: Search plugin buggy ? 16.07.2014 09:08

Hi,

We couldn't reproduce here your problem. Please place a ticket in helpdesk adding logs and any other information in order to reproduce here. Also you could add URL of your site to take a look at.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Search plugin buggy ? 20.04.2017 18:19

Hi,

I'm resurrecting this old thread of mine because my client is specifically asking that search should return LM results… But whenever I enable the search plugin for LM, I get the same old 1504 error stating that :

1054 - Unknown column 'f.defvalue' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT v.id,v.idfield,v.value,v.idrecord,f.type,f.decimal,f.order,f.size,f.name,f.visible,f.total, f.autofilter,f.defvalue FROM #__listmanager_values v,#__listmanager_field f where f.id=v.idfield and idlisting=11

I verified that my lists are indeed searchable and I filled the Search Link value but still the same error.

Joomla 3.6.5
LM 2.3.14

Please advise,

Thanks,
regards
--
Pascal

Re: Search plugin buggy ? 22.04.2017 12:50

Hi,
we've checked the plugin needed some update to deal with search inside table views. Just upgrade to the latest version and try again the search, you should get rid of that message, please let us know otherwise.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Search plugin buggy ? 24.04.2017 10:15

OK. Thanks. The latest version gets rid of the error but I get absolutely no result for ListManager category if I try a broad search although I do get results for the same search in LM search module…

Regards,
--
Pascal

Re: Search plugin buggy ? 25.04.2017 09:01

Hi,
we've been making further tests here and we have the plugin working properly. Please open a new private ticket and share an access to your site there, so we can check your configuration and debug the search and we'll let you know how to solve.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback