Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

CSS help to hide Search Box on the top Navigation menu... 11.04.2014 23:43

I'm using the excellent Filter module to give my users their filter options all in one place and I'd like to remove the 'search box' that appears on the navigation bar above ListManager results.

You'll already helped me hide the 'Show #' box on that bar with some CSS - and I tried to follow the same kind of idea to hide the 'Search' box using the below... It almost works BUT it messes up the display of the vital page navigation. Can you help me with the right way to hide the search box, but keep the navigation box intact?

Also - Maybe in future version these hide / show options on the Navigation bar could be configurable - like they are I think now on the export bar? Thanks!

/* Hide the Show All Records on ListManager */
#lm_tool #lm-navbar-collapse li:nth-child(1) div{
display:none;

Re: CSS help to hide Search Box on the top Navigation menu... 13.04.2014 14:32

Hi,
yes, it could be added as a parameter, now there is configuration to hide/show all the toolbar, not only the search section, we'll add your suggestion to our list to check if it can be added for future releases. In the meantime:

If you use display:none , you hide the element and remove it from the layout.
You can try visibility:hidden instead, in order to hide the element but preserving its space at the layout. This can help to keep positions of the other elements.

Hope this helps, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: CSS help to hide Search Box on the top Navigation menu... 13.04.2014 19:27

Yes - visibility:hidden works perfectly as a 'Plan B' - Thanks for the guidance! All good now.

Re: CSS help to hide Search Box on the top Navigation menu... 13.04.2014 19:27

Yes - visibility:hidden works perfectly as a 'Plan B' - Thanks for the guidance! All good now.
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback