Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

Cannot install List Manager 13.12.2013 05:31

I've just downloaded the package and have installed the mods and plgs, but the com will not install. I get the error "Error
There was an error uploading this file to the server."

I watch the upload progress in the browser status bar and it does make it all the way to 100%, but then fails.

Re: Cannot install List Manager 13.12.2013 10:18

Hello,

This error usually is due to server configuration. You could check in 'System information'->'PHP Information' in backend if upload_max_filesize and/or post_max_size variables may have less value than component file size.

To install you could ask your server to increase the PHP variables or make a manual installation, uploading component using FTP. You could get more info at: http://docs.joomla.org/Installing_an_extension

Hope this helps. Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Cannot install List Manager 13.12.2013 16:48

Upload_max_filesize was set to 2Mb. Changed to 8 and it installed fine - thank.!

Re: Cannot install List Manager 13.12.2013 17:12

Just an FYI for you. Started making my first project with it. I noticed an error in the help on the form layout. The last line says "At the right side all fields names are shown to help you with form construction." when, in fact, the field names are on the left. Just a little thing.

Re: Cannot install List Manager 13.12.2013 17:59

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback, we´ll solve it in next releases.

Thanks.
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback