Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

Can not install com_listmanger.zip 04.11.2013 16:05

Com_listmanager will not install. Tried installation from directory still does not install. Get the following error however I try to install.

0 SQL=insert into bme5k_schemas (extension_id,version_id) values ((select extension_id from bme5k_extensions WHERE name = "listmanager" and type="component"),"1.1.1")

Tried on hosted and local test server (running xamp)same error.

Mod's install okay.

Re: Can not install com_listmanger.zip 04.11.2013 16:09

Hello,

List Manager installation is tested in some Joomla environments. Please write your List Manager and Joomla version, and we´ll take a look.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Can not install com_listmanger.zip 05.11.2013 08:14

Hi

From my hosted site system information.

PHP Built On Linux vhost11-1.iomart.com 2.6.18-371.1.2.el5PAE #1 SMP Tue Oct 22 13:40:39 EDT 2013 i686
Database Version 5.0.77
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
PHP Version 5.3.9
Web Server Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS)
WebServer to PHP Interface apache2handler
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.1.5 Stable [ Ember ] 01-August-2013 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 12.2.0 Stable [ Neil Armstrong ] 21-September-2012 00:00 GMT

List Manager Version 1.2.12-17-25-30 (latest download I think, paid for version)

Thanks

Edited by moon_909 - 05.11.2013 08:16

Re: Can not install com_listmanger.zip 05.11.2013 09:30

Hello,

We double check install component with same Joomla version and List Manager 1.2.13 without any error.
Seems you´re unzipping downloaded file and install components inside. You should install downloaded file directly in your Joomla.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Can not install com_listmanger.zip 06.11.2013 08:00

Hi

Sorry to say no matter how I try to install I'm still getting the same error. Had an older version of List Manager on Joomla 2.5 no problem, and have no other problems with other extensions. Do you have any other suggestions? If you wish I can give you access to my development server that I'm building my site on.

Thanks Mark

Re: Can not install com_listmanger.zip 06.11.2013 09:24

Hello,

Please place a ticket in helpdesk (Customer Area) with your server credentials and we´ll take a look.

Thanks. Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Can not install com_listmanger.zip 17.11.2013 16:06

Hi

Sorry been away for a few days. Had another go at installing and this time it seemed to install okay by unzipping and uploading various files to temp folder and installing from directory.

When I go to make my first list I get the following error;

0 SQL=select f.*, (select fin.name from bme5k_listmanager_field fin where fin.id=f.link_id) as link_name from bme5k_listmanager_field f where idlisting=-1 order by `order` asc

Any ideas? If you would still like me to raise a ticket in the customer area please let me know.

Thanks Mark

Re: Can not install com_listmanger.zip 18.11.2013 09:37

Hello,

This error is related to database installation. Maybe bme5k_listmanager_field table doesn´t exists in your database.

You should check your database against sql install file (JOOMLA/administrator/components/com_listmanager/sql/install.mysql.utf8.sql).Use cpanel and/or database clients like phpmyadmin, usually used in servers, to check if all component tables are ok, and create them if not in database.

If you need help with this, please to post a ticket in Helpdesk with your site/cpanel/phpmyadmin credentials and we´ll check it.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback