Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

plg_listmanager (4 K) won't install 02.08.2013 01:40

Tried the package install. No go. Unzipped pkg and installed one at a time. All OK except, the important one, plg_listmanager.,zip

Can I just unzip it on my comp and FTP the files to joomla folder///admin?

I trie4d the install from directory but "access restricted", and changing permissions did nothing to help.

i

Re: plg_listmanager (4 K) won't install 02.08.2013 10:31

Hi,
please note all functions of list manager are included at the component and module. The plugin is only needed to provide a link with the default joomla search function, that's not used in many cases. Anyway, the plugin should install separately, if you're getting a restricted access message, then we'd suggest to check again the permisssions, but not of the folder where you're installing from, but of the joomla\plugins folder itself. The destination folder is the main difference among the plugin and the other parts of the installation, so its permissions can be the origin of your issue.
You can't simply paste the contents inside the folder, because the plugin won't be registered and it won't show on plugin manager.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback