Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

Help INSTALLING 13.06.2013 20:20

Good afternoon. I need help to install the List Manager. I'm from Brazil and I downloaded the package ListManager with component and modules. The problem happens when I try to install com_listmanager the following message appears:

Can help me install?
thank you

Re: Help INSTALLING 14.06.2013 11:06

Hello,
the forum stripped the message, sorry. Maybe you have an upload file limit on your server which is lower than the component size?. If this is your case, you can try an alternative method of installing explained at the quick guide. In case you still have problems, please place a ticket at helpdesk and paste there the error message you're getting.

Thank you, best regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Help INSTALLING 14.06.2013 14:22

Good day.
I tried to install the package and complete parts and the message is the same There was an error uploading this file to the server.
I'm trying inslatal on localhost but not possviel. Bought componete and accurate use. Could you tell me how do I change this setting you mentioned??
The information in the quick guide does not say how to climb the files one by one.
I need help.
thank you

Re: Help INSTALLING 14.06.2013 14:37

Hello,
if the message is error uploading to the server, then the problem must be related to a size restriction for uploads. You should follow the alternative method to install, here the detailed steps:

1. Unzip the package, you will get some zip files regarding component and modules, and also a couple of files
pkg_install.php
pkg_listmanager.xml

2. Upload everything to a temp folder on your server, for example at

yourserver/tmp

3. Use the 'Install from Directory' option at your backend and select the path where you uploaded the package contents at step 2. The package installer will take care of installing all needed parts of the extension.

If you still have problems to install, please place a ticket at helpdesk, where you could share your server access.

edit:
Sorry, we just noticed you are trying to install on localhost. Then the step 2 is just 'copy' all files to any folder of your system, and select that same folder on step 3.

Regards

Edited by MSTeam - 14.06.2013 14:40
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback