Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

list manager - problems with pdf and excel convert function on intranet 05.04.2013 17:36

Good afternoon,

when try to show the component by the lan I don't see the correct list.
If I try to click "Export to Excel" or "Export to Pdf" the function doesn't work.

I try it in many version of joomla (1.7.3 and 2.5.9) and many browser:it only works correctly connected to localhost (hosting site).

Best regards,
Massimo.

Re: list manager - problems with pdf and excel convert function on intranet 05.04.2013 19:16

Hello,

Components work both on localhost and on internet, this makes no difference. Maybe your server has any kind of filter wich could be causing your issue? If you share the url here or placing a private ticket at helpdesk, we could take a look.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: list manager - problems with pdf and excel convert function on intranet 08.04.2013 19:09

Good afternoon,

I can not provide the link as it is within our company.
I tried the same plugin with mozilla firefox version 20 without problems.
With I.E 9.0 e I.E 10.0, and of other installations on different PCs, the list does not appear automatically (I must click "show all" to show list) and I can not use the buttons to excel conversion and print jobs.
Can I check some advanced configuration of I.E?

Best regards,
Massimo.

Re: list manager - problems with pdf and excel convert function on intranet 09.04.2013 09:45

Hello,

List Manager is tested in IE9 and IE10 without error. According with your issue description, maybe there´s some javascript errors. Please check if you can see js error in console (F12 to access developer panel and then reload page).

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: list manager - problems with pdf and excel convert function on intranet 09.04.2013 11:08

Italian version:
SCRIPT438: L'oggetto non supporta la proprietà o il metodo 'decode'
index.php?option=com_listmanager&view=listmanagerfront&Itemid=490, Riga 823 Carattere 2

English version (translate)
SCRIPT438: Object does not support this property or method 'decode'
index.php? com_listmanager option = & view = listmanagerfront & Itemid = 490, Line 823 Character 2

Best regards,
Massimo.

Edited by moon_1001 - 09.04.2013 11:08

Re: list manager - problems with pdf and excel convert function on intranet 09.04.2013 12:55

Hello,
that message is pointing to a JSON error, which is supported by default for IE9/IE10, so there is something about your configuration that is making the script fail.
Please check this thread about similiar issue, which was solved changing a configuration parameter of the browser:

http://forums.asp.net/t/1692280.aspx/1

and also additional information here, regarding the template:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/iewebdevelopment/thread/fc41127c-0243-4d2e-8e7c-2b311f12e390/

Hope this helps, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: list manager - problems with pdf and excel convert function on intranet 09.04.2013 15:38

Thank you very much for your help.
Now, with IE 9.0 and IE 10, there is only the problem with search: if I press "Enter" key all remains unchanged, while with the tab key and the search button there aren't problems.

Best regards.

Re: list manager - problems with pdf and excel convert function on intranet 10.04.2013 09:42

Hello,

This is a IE bug. Change event doesn´t fire with 'enter' key. You can see more info at http://www.quirksmode.org/dom/events/index.html

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback