for adding new entrys. Also the buttons cancel, save or add are not
working..... Have you any idea?!?!?!
Thank you for your help in advance!!!

Sincerely

Re: Data list not showing 20.10.2011 12:09

Hello,
that's strange. Could you please send us a link to check it at your
site? maybe some other part is conflicting some way. If you can give
us access to have a look, we'll come back to you asap.
Best regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Data list not showing 20.10.2011 12:12

Hey,

thank you for your quick response!

Sent you access.

Re: Data list not showing 21.10.2011 14:09

Hello,
it seems the extension doesn't finish loading, that's why buttons are
not working. Could you please check your system plugins enabled and try to disable any plugin related to modify/upgrade mootools? When loading your page we get an error of the library mootools, that must load before the extension, maybe it is the cause of your issue.
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Data list not showing 06.12.2011 23:07

I am having the same exact problem. I have checked my system plugins and disabling them did not help. What is your suggestion? I would really like to use this plugin and would rather not have to return it. Thanks!

Re: Data list not showing 06.12.2011 23:17

Hello,
please send us a link to check your site so we can find if it is some conflicting part or if it's throwing some kind of error.
Thank you, best regards
Moonsoft Team
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Data list not showing 09.12.2011 20:55

Is there a more direct email I can send my site link to? I would rather communicate via email if possible. I am a little dissatisfied with the "support" with this plugin, especially since you expect people to pay for it.

Re: Data list not showing 09.12.2011 21:13

Hello,
yes, we suggested to 'send' the link, not to post it. You can find our email below, on every page of this site.
We are sorry you are disappointed with the support, we can't do more without more data, although as you can check for the post dates our responses are sent with just minutes of delay, please remember you are not paying for the support itself, but for distribution of the extension.
If you are so kind of email us we'll check your site asap and try to give a solution.
Then we use to add to this forum the solutions if we think may help others
Thank you, best regards
Moonsoft Team

ok, accessed the site, and found the template it has installed used jquery library, but without adding the jquery noconflict instruction needed to work with core joomla library mootols. Without all javascript loading ok, the extensions didn't finish loading elments. Worked all right with other front-end template.

Edited by MSTeam - 19.12.2011 17:38
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Data list not showing 06.01.2012 03:46

I'm having a similar issue with this extension. I'm using Joomla 1.5.25 on a local install with the latest version of MAMP. The extension installed fine with no error messages. When I go to use it I can enter data into the fields but the Apply, Save, and Cancel buttons do not work. I have to close the browser window and log back into my Joomla admin to access my site again. No list gets created as I have no way of doing this.
Would prefer to fix this without spending the extra time for you to access my machine to figure out why it's not working. Any suggestions?

Re: Data list not showing 06.01.2012 09:18

Hello,
ok, you can try lo locate the issue trying a couple of things.
First we suggest to look for javascript errors. If you enter the page and see the form to enter data displayed (you see for example button 'save', but it does nothing when pressed) this is mostly due to some error that stops all scripts at your page, so the list component is not fully loaded.
Please try to change to the default template, so you ensure no extra scripts are loaded before the component.

If the problem persists, you should look for plugins at your backend that may do changes on the inner code, for example, content plugins able to do replacements (recently we've found a site with RockCandy plugin enabled, which was changing the inner server call inside the component, and making it crash).

Also some system plugins can be 'blocking' the inner calls, if you have some kind of 'protection' enabled against ajax calls to your server, you can also try to disable for a while and check the component again.

And lastly, you can search for some conflict with other components loading at the same page. We use standard joomla core library mootools, and if you load for example a module which uses jQuery library, and doesn't execute the jQuery.noconflict instruction, it could make all mootools extensions to break. Disabling them for a while could give you the clue about the problem.

Hope this helps, if you can't get it work please answer here and maybe we could ask you for extra data in order to figure out what's going wrong on your site.

Best regards
Moonsoft Team
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Data list not showing 06.01.2012 13:44

This is a fresh install of Joomla and the only component installed. There are no other plugins that have been enabled other than the ones that came with Joomla. I'm not familiar with javascript, mootools, or jquery let alone know where to find errors for them. I'm already using the default template for the back and frontend. I just expected this to work once it was installed. Do you have any other suggestions?

Re: Data list not showing 06.01.2012 14:06

ok,
we just were explaining why some issues are due to conflicting parts with other joomla extensions, we didn't mind you to look into the code (we would do that step if with your help we can discover which is the wrong part). But with a fresh installation, and no installation errors, you should have no problems making it work, we've made a new one here with you joomla version and everything is ok. If we can't have access to your site, please send us to the email below a screenshot of the page is not working right, maybe we can see something that we are missing from here.

Thank you, best regards
Moonsoft Team
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback