Forum

List Manager Support

List Manager support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

Filter values and money data type 19.02.2013 15:38

Hi there,
is there any way to allow math filters on data values? e.g. Values greater then, (>) or Less then or equal to (e conventions (, . separators) etc) in next versions?

Thank you in advance.
FV

Re: Filter values and money data type 19.02.2013 16:11

Hello,

In current version you is possible to add field filter a List (equals, greater than...). You should create a view of the list and set on each field the filter you need. Save and publish this view and you could see list filtered.

Thanks for comments. Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Filter values and money data type 19.02.2013 16:51

Thanks MSTeam, but this is not what I need.
I mean I'd like the front-end user was able to "set" the filter and not just forced to see filtered data.
Something like excel filters...
Thank you.

Re: Filter values and money data type 19.02.2013 16:59

Hello,

Ok, if you want something like excel autofilter, you should go to list fields and on each fields you can set Autofilter the way this filter look like, in Select, text or checkbox multiple format.

Hope this helps. Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Filter values and money data type 20.02.2013 13:12

Hello,

Ok, if you want something like excel autofilter, you should go to list fields and on each fields you can set Autofilter the way this filter look like, in Select, text or checkbox multiple format.

Hope this helps. Regards,

Thank you, but I did that, but am I wrong or I can't filter values by >

Re: Filter values and money data type 20.02.2013 19:25

Yes,
sorry, you're right. With autofilters at the front-end, you have available the data to choose from, but not dynamic conditions, and using views, the conditions of greater than, lower than....

That would require some development work in order to add special filters to numeric columns.

Thank you, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback