Forum

Table Manager Support

Table Manager Support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

permissions added fields 01.10.2018 14:41

Hello to all. How can I allow only registered users to add the fields I have configured? Now I see the "add" button in public mode, I want only registered users can add fields. How can I do it?

Re: permissions added fields 02.10.2018 09:01

Hello,
you can create a couple of lists pointing to the same db table. At each 'config' page, one will allow the 'add' button, while the other one will be configured as 'read-only', disabling add/delete buttons. Now you can use the joomla default permissions to publish one menu for registered users attached to the editable table manager, and the other one (you can use the same menu title, so each group will be seeing 'apparently' the same menu option) available for other users, attached to the read-only list.

Hope this helps, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: permissions added fields 02.10.2018 11:40

Thank you for your reply. But I still can not configure. Can you tell me step by step the operations to be done?
Thank's

Re: permissions added fields 02.10.2018 12:17

In addition to the problem below ... I wanted to say that this latest version of Mstable is incompatible with internet explorer. Do you provide a compatibility patch?

Re: permissions added fields 03.10.2018 10:12

Thank you for your reply. But I still can not configure. Can you tell me step by step the operations to be done?
Thank's

Hi,

We don't know which step you have problems with, here the full list:

- Create one 'Table manager' table pointing to your database table. Configure as readonly disabling add and delete buttons, and no edition type for the fields.
- Create another 'Table manager' table pointing to the same database table. This time with all options to edit enabled.
- Publish both tables, one allow for the public and the other only for your specific group with edition rights.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: permissions added fields 03.10.2018 10:18

In addition to the problem below ... I wanted to say that this latest version of Mstable is incompatible with internet explorer. Do you provide a compatibility patch?

Hi,

No problems here running the extension with IE (any specific version?).

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: permissions added fields 03.10.2018 11:17

I have an internet explorer version 11 .... but the fields are not seen ... if I can send you an attachment I'll show you ...

Re: permissions added fields 03.10.2018 13:20

Hi, I'm doing a web installation to show you some component anomalies. I purchased MsTable a few years ago and had the same bugs. I'm doing a joomla installation so I can show you the component bugs. As soon as I finish I send you a message.

Re: permissions added fields 03.10.2018 20:23

Hi,
we have tried IE11 and not able to reproduce, so we may think in any other js problem present at the page. If you place a private ticket at the helpdesk you can share an url and we can debug that page to confirm.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: permissions added fields 09.10.2018 11:30

Hi, I've tried them all. I installed the latest version of joomla and installed mstable. With all browsers it works with the exception of inter explorer 11 which does not work. Unfortunately, I use my site on an intranet that is not exposed on the internet. I try to install everything on a website so that you can verify that mstable does not work.

Re: permissions added fields 09.10.2018 12:00

Could it be a problem related to the version of php? ... mstable as a requirement of what php version requires?

Re: permissions added fields 09.10.2018 19:46

Hi,
we have tried here and found no problems with IE 11, so it can be caused by any specific conflict at your site(with your template, any other script, etc,). If you can share an url we can debug and let you know the origin of the issue as soon as we can reproduce.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: permissions added fields 09.10.2018 19:46

No specific requirements for the extension, you only need to check out the php version matches your Joomla version requirements.

Could it be a problem related to the version of php? ... mstable as a requirement of what php version requires?

Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: permissions added fields 14.10.2018 21:42

Hello, sorry for the delay of the reply but I wanted to check the specifications of my web server. I installed the mstable component on a provider server (http://www.vacanzecomeunavolta.it/gestoreattese/) and it shows correctly. On my web server (a windows server 2008 server, on my intranet) I can not correctly display the mstable component. What can I check ?. Does Mstable need something in particular to work? I have also updated the php7 version but nothing, the problem persists. If I can send you an email, I want to show you how it is not displayed correctly. Can you help me solve the problem ?. I installed the latest version of joomla, php7, mysql version 5. What else can I check?

Re: permissions added fields 15.10.2018 10:23

Hello,

There is nothing special needed on Table Manager to work. If you want to add any image, you can place a private ticket at helpdesk.
In Windows network there are a lot of options to configure about the IE, so maybe there is something blocking the correct display of the website. You could check 'Console' and 'Network' tab at 'Developer tools'(F12) and see if there is something blocked. Please add an image to a helpdesk ticket and we'll check it.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback