Forum

Table Manager Support

Table Manager Support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

SQL Error When Editing rows 14.05.2018 00:05

I have just installed Table Manager and have set up a simple form to eit a table with 6 fields in it.

When I try to edit a row on the table I get the following error:

Error in MS Tablemanager model: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Year=null , Race Name=null , `Race_Entry_End_Date`='2018-05-15' , `Race_Entry' at line 2

Can you advise what might be wrong please.

Re: SQL Error When Editing rows 14.05.2018 09:07

Hi,
that sounds like a misconfiguration or difference between the database columns and data you want to insert. We suggest to check if your table was created using any 'not null' restriction for ex for any column so you can't insert null data inside, that the types of the columns are ok when you configure the fields types, and the names of the columns of your database, names with spaces like 'Race Name' is in general not a good idea. It's better to use racename instead, or Race_Name, in order to avoid problems. This would be hard to debug without knowing your table structure, if you can't find a quick solution please place a private ticket at the helpdesk sharing an access and we'll let you know how to fix.

Thanks, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback