Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

Help with linked list 10.12.2012 21:35

On this code

$result='<table><thead><tr><th>What</th><th>How much</th><th>Cost</th><tr></thead><tbody>';
for($i=0;$icount($what);$i+)
for($i=0;$icount($what_linked);$i++)
fo($i=0;$i<count($howmuch);$i++){
$result.='<tr>';
$result.='<td>'.$what_linked[$i].'</td>';
$result.='<td>'.$howmuch[$i].' m€</td>';
$result.='<td>'.$matrixlist[".$what_linked[$i]."][cost] *$howmuch[$i].'</td>';
$result.='</tr>';
}
$result.='</tbody></table>';

i'm getting only the first character in my first section , second char in my second section and so on

how can i get $what_linked[$i] to extract the exact value from matrix es. T1_S1 insted of T

Re: Help with linked list 11.12.2012 09:10

Hello,

Linked value is a 'string', not an 'array', so, to get exact value from linked list, you should use $what_linked instead of $what_linked[$i].

Hope this help. Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Help with linked list 11.12.2012 19:35

how can i get $what_linked to work in a section...it gets only the value in the last section...can you correct my code pls ...tnx

Edited by moon_371 - 11.12.2012 19:38

Re: Help with linked list 12.12.2012 09:46

Hello,

We can´t see what´s wrong in code without all calculator. Please export the calculator and upload it to a new ticket in helpdesk (Customer access) to give you a better support.

Thanks. Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Help with linked list 12.12.2012 18:01

Hello
The problem is that i'm getting the same value in all sections for $what_linked . My code work only with one section... with multiple section gets only the last section value for all sections
Thanks

Edited by moon_371 - 12.12.2012 18:02

Re: Help with linked list 12.12.2012 18:15

Hello,

In Backend, in Sections, 'what_linked' is checked as part of your Section?.
'what_linked' appears in 'Form Layout' as list of fields that could be used in your section?

Thanks. Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Help with linked list 12.12.2012 18:22

I have $what and $what_linked. $what is checked as part of the section .

$what_linked is a sub_category of $what

Edited by moon_371 - 12.12.2012 18:28

Re: Help with linked list 12.12.2012 18:37

Hello,

At this time Linked list is not fully working on sections. That´s why this type of fields doesn´t appears in Section declaration.
We are working to get linked list working on Sections for next version of Calc Builder.

Sorry for inconveniences. Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Help with linked list 12.12.2012 18:42

The "hide / show forms depending of the selected option " example works in a section? If yes , can you show me a example? Thanks

Re: Help with linked list 12.12.2012 20:12

Hello,
we have just added a new example to download at customers page:

Simulated linked list in Sections

It includes some lines at javascript tab, that you don't have to change. It links the lists using the variable name, and it hides/shows the dependant lists, so it works as if you were using linked lists. Please check it and get back to us if you have any question about how it's done.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback