Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

calcbuilder does not calculate 05.06.2012 15:23

Hi,
In my site I'm using Cronoforms. I'm realizing that the modules created with Calcbuilder working perfectly with PHP code no longer work. What can have happened? You can be of help?
Thank you.
Max Monti

Re: calcbuilder does not calculate 05.06.2012 16:28

Hello,
we don't think chronoforms is able to do any harm to the php code of your calculators (neither other components). If the calculators were working ok, and they stopped working, we suggest to look for any javascript error that may have appeared at your site, maybe related to some other script code present at the same page where your calculator is placed (introduced by template, plugins, or other modules shown at the same time) . You don't specify if you get nothing when clicking calculate or if you see any error message. If you give us your site url, we'll take a look and confirm if you have any javascript error.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: calcbuilder does not calculate 05.06.2012 16:37

my site is www.economic-value.it
I can see reset butto work properly but calcola no.
Tank you

Re: calcbuilder does not calculate 05.06.2012 16:40

excuse me:
go to: metodo Pcv->metodi di valutazione->capitalizzazione e attualizzazione you can see yellow module

Re: calcbuilder does not calculate 05.06.2012 16:49

Hello,

We checked your page and we saw javascript error before execute calcbuilder code.

RokStart is not defined
http://www.economic-value.it/attualizzazione.html
Line 110

This error semms to refers to Module javascript libraries Rokstocks. You can try to disble it and try again.

Also, we saw your page is using mootools upgrade. This could make some components and modules for Joomla 1.5 not working properly.

Regards,
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: calcbuilder does not calculate 05.06.2012 17:38

I found it! it all depends on System Mootools upgrade!
If you can please you, as soon as I can make you ready to have the translation in Italian for Calcbuilder and ListManager.
Thank you so much.
Max

Re: calcbuilder does not calculate 05.06.2012 18:35

Hello,
you're welcome, glad it worked.
If you decide to share your translations, we'd be very grateful, it will be of help for other italian customers, for sure.
Thank you very much, regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback