Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

Sending an image to the Hikashop checkout 18.12.2018 09:27

With reference to my ticket #1726 I have posted on the Hikashop forum the question: Is it there a way to give a picture to the hikashop checkout?.

See also https://www.hikashop.com/support/forum/integrations/896473-intergration-moonsoft-calcbuilder-extended.html#301712

They answered:
"The image is not stored in a different table. The image path is stored in the same table. It's only the image data which is stored in the upload safe folder. And this requires the data of the image to be passed in $_FILES.
However, I don't know how the data is given by the calculator to HikaShop. It is done with a redirect to the add to cart URL of the product ? In that case, that won't be technically possible. Or is the add to cart done in PHP and then the calculator redirect to the checkout ? In that case, the calculator could store the image data in the correct folder and store the image path in the table like it does with other custom fields and it would work.
I'm afraid you'll have to check with them again with the additional information I gave above :/"

Can you give a reaction to the answer of Hikashop, or would you like to participate in the discussion at the forum of Hikashop in the above mentioned thread.

Best regards,
AdK

Re: Sending an image to the Hikashop checkout 18.12.2018 10:12

Hi,
just added our comments at hikashop forum.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: Sending an image to the Hikashop checkout 18.12.2018 16:46

Thanks for the effort. I will make a ticket because I think I need some help with the coding.

Regards,
AdK

Re: Sending an image to the Hikashop checkout 19.12.2018 09:25

In case it may help others:

once you have your fields (type image or ajax image) at the product table, you only need to follow the instructions here:

https://www.moonsoft.es/easyblog/entry/24-calcbuilder-extended-hikashop-integration

filling the
$hk_productfields

variable, of course using your field names instead of product_width or product_height at the example. According to hikashop support, if you have any image already uploaded to the upload safe folder of hikashop, you only need to add your image name.

$hk_productfields=array();
$hk_productfields['yourcustomfield']='yourimage.png';

Edited by MSTeam - 19.12.2018 09:44
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback