Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

Send Form Results Error 05.03.2012 11:50

Hi, this is the 1st time I have used ver 2.0 you have done a great job of adding the features we needed from ver 1.

When I tick Send Form Results in Preferences I get the following error on calculation

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /homepages/40/d406059736/htdocs/samsungehs/components/com_calcbuilder/models/calcbuilder.php on line 322

Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.samsungehs.co.uk/modules/mod_calcbuilder/assets/css/) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /homepages/40/d406059736/htdocs/samsungehs/components/com_calcbuilder/models/calcbuilder.php on line 322

The email is being sent and I am receiving it okay, just need to remove the error file.

Re: Send Form Results Error 05.03.2012 13:32

I should also point out that I have tried a php.ini file to switch on url file get functions but 1 and 1 doesnt seem to support that.

Re: Send Form Results Error 05.03.2012 13:41

Hello,

Line 322 in components/com_calcbuilder/models/calcbuilder.php is used to add stylesheet to email. If your server doesn´t support this feature you can comment line 322 and adding a line to declare $stylesheet empty as follow:

$stylesheet = '';
//$stylesheet = file_get_contents(JURI::base().'modules/mod_calcbuilder/assets/css/'.JRequest::getVar('style'));

Or if you want to use any stylesheet in mails you can change
$stylesheet = '';
by the css code you want
$stylesheet = '.style{border:1px solid...}';

Hope this helps. Regards,

Moonsoft Team
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback