Forum

Calc Builder Support

Calc Builder support
Forums
Public write access is disabled. Please login

VirtueMart integration, Duplicate VM products 23.09.2015 12:20

Hi from Italy.
My setup: Joomla 3.4.4, Calc Builder Extended 3.0.10, Virtuemart 3.0.10.
Discussion: VirtueMart integration, Duplicate VM products.
In my VirtueMart I check my VM admin and I see the new instance of the product but not with the calculated price and not be added to the cart.
What can I do?
Thanks

Re: VirtueMart integration, Duplicate VM products 23.09.2015 12:29

Hi,
we suggest to check first if the problem is related to the link with the virtuemart link/product configuration, or with the calculator itself. Please try to add a manual price to your calculator code:

$vm_price_x=40;

(replacing 'x' for the proper number the vm tab gave you to create the link)

and then check if now the new product has price=40 and its properly added to the cart or not. Depending on the result, we'll focus on CB or VM side to keep tracking the origin of your issue.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: VirtueMart integration, Duplicate VM products 23.09.2015 12:35

I tried it....but doesn't work.
Do you have other suggestions?
Thanks!

Edited by moon_863 - 23.09.2015 12:49

Re: VirtueMart integration, Duplicate VM products 23.09.2015 14:21

Hi,
ok, then the problem must be at the product side. Please double check the original VM product that you're using as a template, and try to add it to the cart from your front-end without using calcbuider, as you would do with a normal product. If you can't add it to the cart, then there must be any configuration missing or any restriction (for ex, stock) that can be inherited when the calculator duplicates it.

If this normal product works normally but not the duplicated one, we'd need to debug directly at your site in order to find out what can be causing this, please share an access to your site placing a private ticket at your customer access->helpdesk and we'll take a look at your configuration.

Regards
Moonsoft Team
www.moonsoft.es

Re: VirtueMart integration, Duplicate VM products 23.09.2015 16:24

I can add normal product and duplicate product from font-end to the cart!
I send you private ticket!
Are you satisfied with our products/services/support?
Please help us to keep improving, add a review at  joomla extensions site and  magento connect

Our clients' feedback